
Some of you may know that I have been having trouble getting Gracie to sleep in her bed now that Lucas is here. I always have to go check on her after I put her down for a nap and to bed at night to make sure her final landing was actually in a bed. This is how I found her one day (actually twice but I only took a picture once). She has also fallen asleep in her baby doll's pak-n-play but that was night time so I knew if I tried to get a picture of that the flash would totally wake her up.
2 comments:
That is funny! I have a couple pictures of Jared sleeping on a pile of stuffed animals. He put up a fight for a little while about getting in his bed, but it was really short lived. I guess eventually their stubborness gives into wanting to be comfortable.
That is too cute!
Post a Comment