Thursday, September 23, 2010

what needs to happen at my house...

is I need to finish canning all these pears that are ripening faster than I am prepared for! My house is a mess and I feel like if I could just finish the pears I could catch up on a lot of the rest of the mess around here. I wouldn't bother but my kids LOVE pears and will probably eat through all of these before next year. Since I had the hook up from my dad, I'm taking advantage...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was lazy and opted to just eat them as fast as we can. We've been giving them away to neighbors, too. My kids are actually getting tired of getting them in their lunches, but I'm down to about 20 left, so now I can rationalize that there aren't enough to make it worth canning...