Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brock Omama

Tonight I was playing the piano and the page I was on in the book had a cartoon type picture of Haydn on it.  He had one of those powder wigs that men used to wear way back then, you know?  With the curls on the side, etc.  Grace walked past, noticed the picture and said, "Hey, he was the first!  He is George Washington!"
I said, "He looks a lot like George Washington, but his name is Franz Josef Haydn.  But you are right!  George Washington was our first president, wasn't he?"  (She nods yes to that.)  I then ask, "Do you know who our president is now?" (I get a head shake "no.")  I said, "His name is Barack Obama."
She smiled and said, "Oh, yeah.  Brock Omama."

1 comment:

Kate the Plate said...

That's too funny! I love her blunt innocence!