Friday, July 22, 2011

Track star

Grace joined the track club this summer.  The coach is awesome!  It is amazing that he can get 100 kids with ages ranging from 6 and up to run for 2 hours twice a week.  She has had so much fun!  They practice 2 nights a week and then also have track meets.  It's so fun to watch her because she is just running for fun right now.  I figure that one of these days she will catch on to my competitive spirit, but for now I'm okay with her learning to enjoy what she's doing! 
Watch this video with caution! As Buck described it, there is a screaming banshee in the background.(I have turned in to my mother...except I like to make the excuse that my kid is deaf and therefore requires louder screams! [lol])  These hurdles were the cutest things I have ever seen at a track meet in my life!

No comments: