
Sometime during or at the end of her boot serenade, she put them back on but not before removing her pull-up which you can see there on the floor next to the bed. I have had to start putting shorts on under her nightgowns because that seems to trick her into thinking she can't remove the pull-up.
Here she is later in the day, still wearing her boots. Luke was having so much fun playing on her bed with her. He is very much a people person (like his dad). He gets so bored if Grace falls asleep in the afternoons and just follows me around the house whining (also like his dad...just kidding...kind of).

This is Lucas this morning with a puffy eyelid from his most recent spill. He always kind of has a purply look to his left eyelid but if you enlarge this picture, you can see that this time its a bruise and swelling. I felt like such an unfit mother since he fell off a hammock I was playing with he and Grace on. And once he got dumped, she got dumped and I had 2 screaming children in front of the MHS football coaching staff. Nice. Anyway, it was really puffy last night and I was afraid it might get worse and be all swollen shut this morning. Whew! It wasn't.
3 comments:
I think these kinds of bruises actually show that you are a good mom because you're having adventures with your kids and letting them explore...at least that's what I like to tell myself!
love the boots. No wonder she wants to wear them all the time. What a cutie
Kim - you found me! You are one of the few I have "de-lurked" from to actually comment on, you know. Really though, it's fun to be back in touch - especially to see your beautiful children. Lucas has an adorable big grin, just like you and Grace has hair that I would just love to ruffle my hands through some time :) So cute!
Post a Comment