Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I'm losing my onions!
I used to have a grip on my life but lately I feel like I am going crazy! I remember preaching to Buck (he would call it nagging) when we were first married that everything had a place and it belonged there so it could be found when needed. I don't know if it has been the addition of 2 kids in my life or if I'm just getting old and forgetful but I am misplacing everything! I am constantly searching for Grace's ear stuff, car keys, my purse, etc. Yesterday I got home from the grocery store and the 2 onions I had bought for use in my dinner were no where to be found. Perhaps they rolled out of the back of the car before I shut it and got left in the parking lot. Maybe the checker never bagged them. Maybe they are somewhere in my house and I'll find them this summer growing hair. I have no idea. I feel like I am just as aware of my surroundings as usual, but apparently not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am definatley in your club, I am probably on the board or something because I am so good at not knowing where anything is!!!
Wait until you add the third addition!
Well, let me just say dinner was yummy whether or not you had issues with the onions. Court even gave you an A-. He said he had to give you a minus because you sent peas (he doesn't like vegs - but feels like he has to eat them if they are there). Thanks again for bring dinner in for us.
Hallelujah, someone else has lost their mind too! I have felt that so many times lately, and I just keep attributing it to getting old!!
I have found that embracing it makes it a little less painful. Usually when I loss something if I just forget about it again I will find it.
I tell you...it has everything to do with turning 30! Everyone I've talked to including myself goes a little crazy before turning 30 whether they admit it or not!!!
Post a Comment