My kids do a lot of the same things I did as a kid. Lucas has a pink blanket with satin around the edges (it was Grace's but he decided he really liked it and took it over when he was about 6 mo. old) that he likes to hold while he sucks his thumb. I did the same thing with a very similar pink blanket. He does have a blue one too but prefers the pink one. It gets filthy cause he carries it around like Linus so I had washed it and hung it out to dry and this picture was taken when he found it hanging on the line.

Grace loves reading...or even pretending to read as this is a book with absolutely no pictures in it. I've found her with it several times lately and she's asked to bring it in the car with us a few times too.

I would have killed for a skirt like this when I was little. What is not to love about a fluffy, twirly skirt? I remember a blue dress that had a fluffy slip that went with it that I LOVED to wear but it was not nearly as fluffy as this one. I made this for her with the intention of having her birthday pictures done in it next month so I am supervising all the wearings until then so it doesn't get filthy or torn or something like that. This picture was taken shortly after waking up, thus the ratty hair and nightgown.
4 comments:
That skirt is fabulous! It looks great.
That picture of Lucas with his blanket is classic!
Those are cute pictures. I love how you capture your kids personalities on your blog. You do a great job.
THAT PETTISKIRT IS AWESOME!~ YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW ME HOW- WHEN I GET BRAVE ENOUGHT TO DO IT!
Post a Comment