is something to climb or somewhere to splash. We spent the afternoon wandering up at the U yesterday while Buck was on a panel for one of the classes up there. We found lots of things to entertain ourselves. As we left Grace was crying because she wanted to go back to the tree and sleep in it. When she was up there and refusing to come down she would say, "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep," like that was reason enough to leave her up there. Silly girl. I flipped the video the right way on my computer but it didn't translate to blogger...sorry.
Lucas wanted to climb the tree too but I wouldn't let him. I didn't want to stand among the needles getting poked while holding his 30 lbs. of dead weight up in the tree. He doesn't have the climbing skills of his sister...yet. He found a puddle instead.
1 comment:
Grace is so fearless! She is so high in the tree.
Post a Comment