



I just want everything to be in the garden and growing happily. I need to make some more space in my backyard for a raspberry patch (I'm taking some from my M-I-L's since she is moving and they are the BEST raspberries! Here's hoping that they taste as good growing at my house) and Grace's precious corn that she has been asking to plant almost daily since we put the first seeds in the dirt this year. I just didn't make enough garden space in the back yard when we landscaped it to grow everything that I want to grow. My goal is for tomorrow to be the day. It's finally supposed to be warm enough for working outside without a sweatshirt and I avoided taking any appointments so that my whole day would be free to work in the yard. In this new garden space I am also going to try some sunflowers which I have growing inside right now and I really want them off my sewing table so I can get to all the projects that I have stacked up because I was too lazy to move all the plants to have enough room to sew.
Maybe if I'm really motivated and work really fast I'll finally get around to assembling the new barbecue too.
The pictures above are from Grace's trip to the farm and the zoo with her class last week. It was the most exciting week ever to have 2 fun places to go in the same week!
3 comments:
So, did you get it all planted?? I finally have all mine in the ground...and now I'll wait and see if it survives!
NO!! I did get the new garden dug out but haven't planted it yet because I want to get the sprinkler head that is in the middle of it figured out without tromping all over whatever is planted there. I did get flowers for my porch today although it is out of "balance" and I need to find one more pot to go on there to balance the look.
I did also move my sunflowers outside although they are not yet in the ground but my sewing table is clear at last.
RASPBERRIES...what a great idea! I may just have to copy you! YUMMY! Looks like a fun trip to the zoo!:)
Post a Comment