Halloween was the most fun this year with my kids so far. Probably because they both basically get it and they were both excited to dress up. Grace chose to be Belle and Lucas wanted to be Buzz Lightyear. Despite the fact that I am a TOTAL procrastinator and didn't start Luke's costume until Wednesday morning, I pulled it off and they both had finished costumes for their class parades and parties on Thursday...except Luke didn't have his wings until Friday night...
This is before we left for school on Thursday.
This is Luke in his parade at preschool. He was waving and everything.
Another of him parading by.
This is Grace in her school parade. The superman in front of her is one of her best friends, Quincy.
My pictures uploaded in a jumble and I'm too lazy to move them. This is Luke's whole class out front getting ready to tell us their Halloween poem and sing some Halloween songs for the parents.
This is the kids last night getting ready to leave for the trunk or treat at our church. I'm sad that this is the only shot I got of Lucas with his wings on. He really was a complete Buzz with those. He kept telling Grace to push his purple button on his back and he was karate chopping his arm each time she did. It was so cute. Then he would blast me with is laser. I LOVE imagination!






2 comments:
They look just fabulous!
I'm going to have to get a closer look at that Buzz costume so I can appreciate the details, because all I can say is Wow!
Post a Comment