As I'm washing dishes tonight...
L: "Mom, where are the cookies?"
Me: "I decided to make brownies instead. They're still baking. If you want some though, you have to eat your peas from dinner."
L: "These peas are ridiculous. You eat them."
Then he walked out of the kitchen.
6 comments:
I'm glad that I got to see the proclaimed woody and buz pez dispensers. You can tell Lucas that I think they are pretty cool. Also, I can totally see the excitement on Grace and Lucas' faces while waiting to see Santa. Fun! Fun!
I laughed out loud just imagining that "peas" story. Thanks for making me smile!
That peas story was Buck to a T! Holy cow, that was hilarious! And Congrats on #3! How exciting!! :-)
Oh my gosh! He is such a funny little kid!
Lucas rocks. I love that kid!
Not at all a surprising story from such an "amazing" young man.
It made me laugh.
Mom
Post a Comment