Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Buster

I wanted to write down 2 cute (to me anyway) things that Luke said today.

* While getting his hair cut and ducking away from me (thank goodness for boosters with buckles): "Whoa. Be weh-wool (careful)."

* After ramming Grace's scooter in to the TV stand: "Oh! Cash (crash)."

I have never heard him say either of these phrases before today so it made them all the more cute to me.

4 comments:

Rachel Elison said...

Cute!! What fun it is when they start putting the words together!

Bekah said...

That's great! Luke is the happiest kid I know, I can't wait to hear what else he says.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. Ian's latest verbal hobby is to tell knock knock jokes (thanks to his comedian siblings). All through dinner he says "Knot knot" and waits til someone says "who's there?" and then he replies "knot knot" and waits once again for the "who's there?" and the game goes on and on and on....I looovvve dinner.

Stacy Evans said...

How entertaining!! That's so great.