One of Grace's new favorite things to do is to ride "Daddy's scooter" with Buck. She is so funny. Last night she pulled out his skateboard and tugged on his hand to get him to stand up and said "Hold tight Daddy." When they ride together I always tell her to "hold on tight to Daddy" so that's what she was telling us. She also loves to lay on her tummy and ride it like she was paddling a surf board. Their trips together are always just up and down the hall like this but she loves it!

Luke has found a favorite spot to play in the kitchen and takes all of his blankets in there with him. He opens the door, throws in the blankets and then backs in...meaning he turns around and puts his bum in first and then scoots the rest of the way in backward.


Grace has also had a strange fascination with mustaches too. She got out all 3 of the mr. potato head mustaches and was carrying them around with her the other day. She holds them up to things like the camera, pictures, toys with faces, etc. She loves this handle-bar one the best and has figured out that it will hook to her nose. Gross! Who knows, maybe she'll grow up to be mayor!
5 comments:
Now all Grace needs is a flag shirt and a huge belt buckle and she's guaranteed to get some TV time!
I know, right? I'll have to head over to Reams to see what they have in her size.
Yay Buck got his longboard! I love that Grace has a fascination with mustaches - so adorable.
Don't ya love it when they start discovering many things to use to entertain them / or start doing things that make us laugh.
I definately see the resemblance between Grace & Mayor Snarr (what in the world was he thinking??)
Post a Comment