I found a little tumbling class for Grace to take to see if she liked it and she has had a lot of fun. She especially likes having her friend Averee in the class with her. The problem is that there is a lot of standing in line time during class as the teacher helps each kid one at a time so Grace gets easily distracted...



She loves to twirl until she is so dizzy that she falls down (because the whole floor is a big giant mat). Last week she and Averee were twirling each other as you can see on the left here. She is always the first kid to start messing around and then the other kids start to follow. She's an instigator. That little girl in the purple sweats is about the only one in the class that stays in line the whole time and always takes a turn. She has older sisters though that take another class so she has someone's behavior to model...anyway, she can almost do a cartwheel by herself. Grace does somersaults and assisted back-bends. She has fun though.

This picture I was trying to snap while driving because it was this new Mercedes delivering Papa John's pizza and I found it amusing...
1 comment:
Hahahaha...I love that...I find that amusing too and would've been laughing out loud!
Post a Comment