Tuesday, March 3, 2009

sleepy girl

Add this to the list of funny ways Grace has fallen asleep. She's on the couch and the box of cars is between her legs and with her arm wrapped over the top of it. She will carry that box all over the house and sometimes asks to bring it in the car. Sometimes I try to clean up and put some of our other cars in there and the next thing I know, she's realized what I've done and I find a little pile of the reject cars that she doesn't want in there laying around.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I read this and just chuckled. I also imagined little hidden piles of "reject" cars around your house.

Lisa said...

You really need to save all these thoughts and pictures for some day when you write a book about the many adventures of Grace! You always make me smile and laugh.