Monday, March 30, 2009

Dancing Princess

Thursday was observation day and costume check for Grace's dance class. I am hopeful that she will dance better this recital because they are tapping and she much prefers tap to ballet.


And I finally made Grace her big, fluffy tutu that I've been promising her for months now. I asked her what color she wanted and all she wanted was blue, blue, blue. If it's an option for anything, she picks blue. It is definitely her favorite color right now.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

The tutu turned out great.

Lisa said...

Lizzie said, "I like that dress. Can you make me one?"

Bekah said...

I love that tutu!

Amy said...

You are going to start getting requests for those tutu's! You better watch out when you start declaring awesome talents such as these! It looks great, and Grace looks so cute in her little costume!