Grace and Luke have been so cute together the last week and a half. There has been a lot less fighting and more playing together and it has been so cute!

I closed myself in the laundry room the other day because I was getting a little too much "help" with the laundry and opened the door to find them like this.

They have been so cute watching movies lately. Grace will get under the covers of our bed and then Lucas will scoot right up next to her under the covers too. They were watching TV with Daddy here.

I turned on the radio the other day and Grace wanted to dance with Lucas. She insisted on holding his hands to dance with him. He was not such a willing participant in this and you can see in the last picture that he was trying to break free of her grip. She was having lots of fun though.


It is one of the happiest things in my life to see these two getting along and playing together. I know that they really do love each other and I hope they continue to be such good friends forever.
2 comments:
That is so cute!! It's fun when they play nice together huh! (I see it very occassionaly at my house!)
I love this post! Those two are such cute friends! I would wish that upon every sybling! Good work, parents!
Post a Comment