Friday, July 3, 2009

summertime life...

Life has felt so busy lately, although it really hasn't been much busier than usual. Here are the pictures I've taken over the last few weeks that kind of detail what we've been up to (please pardon the blurriness of the ones taken through the screen of my back window) :
Grace has been climbing everything she can.
The kids love a movie together before bedtime.
Resting in the shade (now that it's finally summer weather). That's Luke's head on the other side of Grace. These kids are so cute together...when they're not fighting.
We got a new member of our family.
Luke can't stay out of her water....
Grace adores her and is constantly wanting to feed her "bones", a.k.a. milk bones.
This is her peeking in the kitchen window. She does this a lot and gives us those puppy dog eyes wanting to come in. She is a very sweet puppy and we love her...well the kids do. I like her. She has become my new running partner and does pretty good after about the first 1/4 mile where she is screwing around trying to bite her leash. I think she's increased my mile to around 8.5 or 9 minutes...that's just for one mile only though. I'll have to time myself to see for sure.

3 comments:

Lauren B. said...

that's a cute dog! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!!

Amy said...

I never thought I would see a dog at your house! I saw Buck running in the Murray parade, why didn't I see you?!

Kim C. said...

I thought about it but then decided I was too out of shape to be huffing and puffing in front of all those people!