Friday, December 11, 2009
Lucas hasn't napped all week and I am going nuts. There is just something about that couple hours of peace in the afternoon when he is not ransacking the house (or fridge) that gets me through the day. Grace went through the same kind of phase at about the same age so I am hoping that this is not the end of naps. He starts to nod off around 7 at night but so far this week I haven't tried putting him down then because we still have stuff to get done and I can't have him in bed yet. Maybe tonight (since today looks like a no nap day again) I will try having him in jammies and in bed by then and see how he does. My worry is that he will just sleep a few hours and wake up at 10 ready to party. That is what Grace always did, but then Luke has been a totally different kid than her as far as sleeping goes. Lets just all cross our fingers that nap time comes back and soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment