



We have some new additions to our family. They are such cute little rascals, and if they can survive my children, we hope they'll be with us for a while! They got shots today and so are not their usual rowdy selves...it's sort of a nice break. These kitties are even more active than my kids. Grace is in heaven that Charlie wants to just sit next to her. He usually doesn't stick around for her attention very long. We originally planned to get just one but when we went to see her while she was still with her mommy, I realized that we probably should have two so that the one wasn't pulled in half by my kids fighting over her. Charlie is the one that is sleeping with her on the couch in the above picture. If I am ever having trouble getting Grace up for school, I just have to bring in Charlie and put him on top of her and she will wake right up so she can play with him.
4 comments:
Kim, Sorry I'm such a loser and forgot to text you her waist size! I seriously suck but I have no doubt that it will be perfect. In fact my mom called me that day and told you had dropped it by and went on and on about how much she loved it! It looks beautiful in the pictures too! My aunt also saw it while she was visiting so you may be getting a call from her!!! Thanks again! I'll be in touch soon!
They are getting so big!!! I am so glad they went to your cute family! Give them a squeeze from the bolton gang!:) CUTE NAMES!!!!
SO DANG CUTE!!! I love that!
Aren't you glad you don't have to walk them, and they don't have huge paws that jump up on you!?
I love that they snuggle up with the kids!
They are so cute! You guys have 3 pets now? I'm impressed. Wait a minute...don't you dislike cats?
Post a Comment