Monday, January 25, 2010

Trip to California

Well, these pictures are way old, but I've been such a slacker about blogging lately. There are a load of pictures here but I figure I will let them do most of the talking.
We left Christmas day to head down to San Diego for our vacation. We haven't been in a few years and I wanted to visit Buck's Grandpa and my friend Liz that both live down that way. We stayed with my brother Scott and his wife who also are living down there. Poor Lucas started out the trip with an eye infection. Luckily I had some medicine for it and it cleared up within a day.
Grace played some croquet with a cane while we visited Buck's Grandpa.


I have a hard time getting in the water in California even in August but Grace LOVES to play at the beach anytime. She gets that from her dad.



Notice who is down in the water with them...not me. Too cold! Brrr!



Grace's skirt was so heavy once it got wet that it was totally sagging on her.

We took a trip to the San Diego zoo. That big bright glow on the left is Luke's head. He was in my arms and kept trying to grab the camera from me.
Lucas was toast by the end of the day at the zoo. He fell asleep sitting up in the wagon. That stuff on his nose is red glitter from some show we went to and all the kids got Rudolph noses. Luke had a runny nose though and the glitter got on his upper lip and he looked a little like Hitler.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so tall. Fun pictures, thanks for sharing. Jeri

Rachel Elison said...

Looks fun!! You are so good! Cute kids!