It would be princesses and Charlie. Santa brought Grace some princess dress up clothes and she was very excited to invite her friend Averee over to play princesses with her. Of course she was dragging Charlie along with her every step of the way.

Lucas didn't want to miss out on the fun and kept saying, "Hey, hey, hey Averee! Look! I'm Ariel!" Yikes! I guess I better finish those superhero capes for him that have been in the works... and fast!
5 comments:
Please finish that costume for Lucas....fast!!!!
I want to make it perfectly clear that as Lucas' father I do not condone drag! I blame myself.
Oh NO! Dance class, now Ariel??? What are you doing my friend? :)
I am just kidding...you can do whatever you want! But you might want to get those capes made...FAST!:)
Lizzie wants me to tell you that she met a cat when she was sledding at the park and it licked her and she fell instantly in love. Oh how jealous she is of Grace's cats.
Hey Kim, So I'm making my family blog private, so email me YOUR email address @ marie84107@yahoo.com so I can add you to the VIP list of people that get to see my blog! Thanks, Marie Olsen
Post a Comment