Monday, January 25, 2010

We did it!

Saturday was our 1/2 marathon and we did it! Woo-hoo! I am glad that it is over but I will probably do another one someday. Niki almost didn't get to run with me but I'm glad she did because I couldn't have done it without her next to me! We ran it in 2:13:37.1 which works out to be about 10 mins 14 seconds per mile. Not bad for our first time, and a time that we could possibly beat if we ever do it again. Buck and Dave ran it too and were way faster. The crazy thing was that Dave didn't really train and he was the fastest of all. He beat Buck by 3 minutes. Amazing. Warning: I have got some ugly hair going on in the next pictures but keep in mind I just finished running 13.1 miles!


7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! You are amazing. Way to go!

Bekah said...

You both are awesome!

Amy said...

Way to go Kim! and great time too!

Rachel Elison said...

Good Job!!!!

AmandaV said...

Well...eh hem...it's SO OBVIOUS why Dave was the fastest! :) Congrats to you all! Excited to visit in a couple weeks!!!

kim said...

Ha ha, Manda! Not sure how much his shirt played in to his speed ;)

Lauren B. said...

Awesome Kim!! Way to go!