I have got to find this girl some gymnastics classes! You can kind of see the 2 pieces of poster board on the wall above her head, well, I was helping Lucas put on his sticker on his chart and look down to see Grace doing this right next to me. She jumped down and goes, "Mom, I'm like a monkey!" I made her recreate it so I could take a picture. She is my little monkey! I am so glad the weather is warming up so we can head outside and be there all day! I mowed my back lawn yesterday while it was still warm while Grace happily climbed a pole for about 30 minutes of the time. I wish I had the same amount of strength to lift myself like that. I can barely even do a pull-up anymore.

This morning I woke up at 4:45 and could hear music. I finally figured out in my sleepy haze that Lucas was up and was singing to himself. It was so cute but I also couldn't fall back asleep so I went and gave him a kiss and told him it wasn't time for singing. He was singing some song about a duck I think. I swore to remember and have forgotten it now. Either way, it was adorable. He loves dancing to music (see video below) and is almost always singing something. His latest thing is to announce "Ladies and Gentlemen" all the time. He throws his hands out wide as he does that. I don't know where he got it from but it could have been only once he even heard it. He picks up that kind of stuff so much faster than Grace. It's a good and bad thing. (Bad being when something is said that ought not to be repeated.)


4 comments:
Your Grace is sure full of life and she is definitely a little monkey!! I do miss seeing you and your kids! I hope you are all doing well!
I wish we lived closer so that our equally energetic kids could have more adventures together! Thanks for your stories. They made me smile!
Kim! They are so cute!
I love to read the blogs. The dancing video is so cute. Sorry if the 4:45 a.m. song was "5 Little Ducks went out to play"!
Love you,
Post a Comment