Grace's Christmas dance recital was last night. She has been so excited to dance in her rainbow costume. She looked beautiful and was so awesome!
I won't bother you with the video of the first show because I was taping with Lucas on my lap and the video will make you motion sick. I was closer to the stage for that one. This one is hard to tell who she is since I was at the back of the auditorium. She is the dancer on the far left of the back row. She looks like the 2nd from the left over all because there is a little girl on the front row further left on stage than her.
I snuck up close so I could make sure to be able to see Grace for the finale and had a great shot of her until another little girl sat forward and blocked most of her. Her class is on the very front row. If you can't see her head, you can see her box. It is the dark green one with the red bow toward the middle of the class.
Ok. I decided to upload the first show too because we just watched the other and Grace couldn't see herself clearly. Edit: I just watched this and had forgotten that people kept walking in front during the first bit of the dance in addition to my shaky camera. Enjoy the tantrum at the end when I finally kicked Luke off my lap... If you can't find Grace at the very first, I think she was on the front row for a minute till she figured out her right spot.

2 comments:
Ok, I decided to check your blog for photos from Grace's dance recital after I asked how it went in my email. She did really good in the top clip and she looked very very cute!
Loved the second show clip. I think that she did even better than the first. Love you.
Mom
Post a Comment