Monday, May 16, 2011

DeeDee


She's here!  Our new little monkey, Daphne Darlene, joined us on April 28 at 4:45 p.m.  She weighed 8 lbs. 7.5 oz.
This is Lucas the day before I was scheduled at the hospital.  He was practicing taking care of babies.

 This is me on the morning of...waiting for the hospital to give me the all-clear to show up to deliver.  Blah!  Not a great shot, especially coming from below but I took this for her baby book because there's a page where there's supposed to be a picture of her in mom's tummy so it'll do because I have no others.
 Meeting our new sister for the first time.

 We love her dark hair and hope it stays!  Grace and Luke were bald so we were surprised to see so much hair!



3 comments:

Brad Schvaneveldt said...

Kim, I didn't even know you were pregnant. That is great news, congrats! We'll be right after you, we are having a baby girl in about a week. Fun stuff.

Amy said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and you look wonderful! I hope all is well with you! :)

kim said...

Brad,
Congratulations! Tell DAnielle I said so too. One of each now! I'm excited for you guys.