Monday, May 16, 2011

Easter

I haven't blogged forever and so I am cramming everything I haven't blogged quickly on here before I don't get the chance again for a while.  Therefore, the pictures are not uploading in the right order but I don't care because I actually have a minute to even upload them!
These are pictures from our Easter egg hunt with our cousins and before going to church on Easter Sunday.  Lucas appears to be happy here but right after we took these pictures, we loaded in to the car to go to church and just as we pulled in to the parking lot, he puked all over himself and the car.  Poor guy.  He started crying because he was covered in barf.  Grace started crying because she still wanted to go to church and didn't want to go home.  So I took her inside and found someone that she could sit with and then told Buck she was there and he needed to bring her home cause I was leaving.  He ended up having to find her a ride home because he had to stay after.  Meanwhile, I was home scrubbing out the car and washing Lucas' car seat.  Why is it always on a holiday that kids get sick?  Lucas was most sad that he couldn't have any of his Easter candy.  He told me, "I don't want to eat the boring food.  I want something good."  Whatever it was that he had, it missed Grace and I. (Phew!)   Buck caught it a day or so later.







No comments: