My wonderful and very talented friend Aubrey came and took Daphne's newborn pictures last week. Like I said, she is very talented and they turned out beautifully! Thank you Aubrey! It is always nice to have some really good pictures to put on here every once in a while. My snapshots always leave something to be desired...
I did contribute a little to the project. I quickly made her little pettiskirt the night before her pictures and the button headband. But all the rest of the awesomeness here is due to Aubrey.




5 comments:
Congrats on the new addition to your family! She is so cute and I love her name. Hope you are doing well :)
Congratulations to you and Buck! She is adorable!!!!
She is darling! Congrats!! Is three so hard? Everyone keeps telling me to be prepared! ahhh! :-) Hope all is well with you guys! I can't wait to meet her in person!
she is so cute! congrats!
Jo,I expected it to be crazy and it is! 3 is somehow just so much more busy! I figure life will balance back out though sometime around the time when I'm not spending half my day feeding a baby!
Post a Comment