monkey shows daily
Hi Kim,Those are cute kids. Are they cousins on your side or Bucks?Your blog is looking great! Good job.lauren
I can't believe Lauren had to ask who's kids those were...one look and I can tell they must belong to your dazzling sister!
Thanks for the laugh with the caption under the photo with Lucas and Lizzie! That is something that will always make me smile...and probably something that no one else will understand or appreciate!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Kim,
Those are cute kids. Are they cousins on your side or Bucks?
Your blog is looking great! Good job.
lauren
I can't believe Lauren had to ask who's kids those were...one look and I can tell they must belong to your dazzling sister!
Thanks for the laugh with the caption under the photo with Lucas and Lizzie! That is something that will always make me smile...and probably something that no one else will understand or appreciate!
Post a Comment