Saturday night Buck and I were able to go see Wicked at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood.
We had so much fun. Thank you to our four great babysitters who made it possible for us to go!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am jealous that you got to see this. I heard it was so good. It was sold out in New York. Was it hard to get tickets? and was it really as good as everyone says?
2 comments:
I am jealous that you got to see this. I heard it was so good. It was sold out in New York. Was it hard to get tickets? and was it really as good as everyone says?
It was so good. The tickets weren't hard to get. There were actually a lot of empty seats in the theater so head to LA if you want to see the show:)
Post a Comment