Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm it.

So I was tagged by my friend Lauren to answer the following 10 questions on my blog page but seeing as she is the only other person I know with a blog, I have no one else to tag! Anyway, here are my answers:
1-What is the best thing I cooked last week?
I honestly do so little cooking that's not out of the freezer lately that I have a hard time thinking if I even cooked anything really good last week. I would say though that the best thing that I make is either fajitas or meatloaf.
2- If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would I go and with who?
I would take Buck with me of course and we have talked about going to Europe, New York City or Hawaii since he has never been to any of those places.
3- When was the last time I cried?
I can't remember exactly but I'm sure it had something to do with one of my children (probably Grace) and my feelings of inadequacy as a mother.
4- 5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
I was attending BYU-Hawaii as a freshman in college. I was putting on my "Freshman 35" rather than the usual 15. I was breaking out in cystic acne. I was thinking too much about homework when I should have been enjoying the beautful beaches in Hawaii a little more. I was hanging out with the friends I made at school of whom I have lost contact except for my roommate and friend Liz Dalley! Let me just say that the first 4 were learning experiences that I can look at in a positive light now...although tragic to me at the time.
5- 5 things on my to do list.
Call the Maytag Man to see if he can tell me why my dryer takes 2 hours to dry a normal load of laundry these days. Stop by the distribution center to get the Book of Mormon stories book and gospel art picture kit I have been thinking about for the last 6 months to make FHE a little more Grace friendly. Wrap Lizzie's birthday present for her party tomorrow. Catch up on my photo albums....I would say scrapbooks but I am to a point where I'm so far behind again that I will end up just slapping the pictures on a page and writing underneath them. Ask Lauren how she got her blog page so freakin' cute because my is totally lame in comparison.
6- 5 favorite snacks
I have cravings worse while I'm nursing than when I'm pregnant so this list extends way further than 5 but lately it's been: Granny B's sugar cookies (i've discovered you can get them at Sam's club in a 10 pack so I don't have to go to 7-11 for them), Quaker Mini Delights rice snacks (the cinnamon streusel is awesome!), the other half of whatever candy Grace wants (because a whole tootsie roll is just too big for her so I better bite it in half!), peanut butter and honey on a tortilla (warmed), and snack packs.
7- 5 bad habits
Being too lazy to make dinner so we eat out or eat something from the freezer, nagging my husband,
8- 5 favorite foods
Sonic Oreo Blast, French Fries (or any potatoes really), The Outback Special, Papa Murphy's pizza and Milk. Do you think I eat out too much?
9- 5 places I've been
In the U.S.: Utah, California (San Diego, L.A. San Francisco), Nevada (Las Vegas, Reno), Colorado, New York City, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Florida, Montana, Hawaii (Oahu & Kauai).
Outside the U.S.: Canada (British Columbia & Alberta); Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Ecuador, Barcelona, Spain; Paris, France; Belgium and England
10- 5 favorite memories
My wedding day, the day Grace was born, the day Lucas was born, good times in hair school and my first kiss from Buck.
So now some other people need to start blogs of their own so that (A) I can tag you and (B) I can see what's going on in your lives!

2 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Hi Kim,

That was so fun to read. I didn't know that you were such a travelling woman! I am impressed with all of the countries you have visited.

If you and Buck make it to Hawaii, we'd love to see you!!

Also, about your favorite memories, your first kiss with Buck. When did you guys start dating? I don't remember you dating in high school?

Does Buck still hate me???

Lauren B. said...

By the way, your blog page is cute! In fact, I used to have the dots layout. I love it! Mine is simple. Just a little copying and pasting!