
Here we were trying to get a nice picture taken and this is what came out! Just kidding. Scott and Natalie have a camera on their computer and it will take really cool fun house mirror shots. I was actually trying to see how big of an arch I could get in my eyebrow but the camera didn't quite take while I was positioned at the highest point. The sad part is that if I wasn't in the picture looking like Igor...or that guy that I thought was married to Liza Mannelli once but I guess he never was so I never figured out his name but I think he's played Igor a couple of times...you might not know that there was any distortion on Grace's head since her hair really looks like that some days!
1 comment:
That is pretty crazy! I'll probably pass on having Natalie take my picture for a while!!
Post a Comment