Friday, November 23, 2007

Thankful...

Today I am thankful to be the only one in my house not with the flu. It was a long night for Gracie last night after an initial eruption at Nana and Grandpa's house! Here I was trying to get her to eat something all day and she wasn't because she wasn't feeling well! Glad I didn't force down any more than the 2 rolls that I did! I was feeling queasy all night but that may just have been due to the proximity of the throw-up to me. This morning, Buck wasn't feeling well (but still went and finished our Christmas shopping for us) but came home sick, sick, sick! Lucas has a touch of it also. The poor little guy is unexplainably fussy and then out comes a big old burp/heave and more fussing cause it was uncomfortable. I'm glad I haven't gotten it (yet anyway). But if I do get it, atleast everyone else should be done with it by then!


Here is a shot of Grace's aforementioned Christmas light bulb scratch. It's kind of hard to see in this picture but it's just above her right eyebrow.

Here are our kids with all their Corser cousins and Great-Grandma Fay. Also a great shot of the previously mentioned hand-me-down, DI, snowboots that Grace just loves! If you could zoom in, you would be able to see that they once belonged to someone named Noelle. I think she really likes them because she can put them on all by herself (I kind of like that too).

Here is Grace, sitting in the most random and uncomfortable place in the room. This was one of the happier moments at the end of our Thanksgiving day...before all the trouble began.

2 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Hey Kim,
I'm so sorry everyone has been sick. That is not a fun way to spend Thanksgiving! I hope you don't get it!

Anyway, your new blog looks cute!

I'm impressed you are done with your Christmas shopping. We are getting there!

Bekah said...

Is that last picture of Gracie from your parents house? I swear my parents had the same brass bin thing.

I just read your comment about my new background, of course after I changed mine again. I was starting to feel like it looked like Christmas coasters.