Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Finally!

I'm so glad that I am able to add some more names to my friends and family list! For those of you not on there, start a blog!! It's free and quite easy (yes, Lisa, it is easy. It's learning how to change the background from a standard template that was difficult and that was the root off all my frustration but now that I have that mostly figured out, it's easy too). Do it! Do it! Do it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

quit your nagging! why can't i just have a webpage? i don't want to do a blog page because then it becomes MY project instead of that man i'm married to....of course, then it might actually get done...

Lisa said...

you may want to take "corsers.com" off your title because that is actually a webpage for a family and it isn't yours! they look like nice people, though!

Kim C. said...

I hope no one else has been confused by my title. I checked and they do look like a nice family. I guess they live in Florida.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a new Title? I stink at coming up with stuff like that and didn't really like Corsers.com but now I have a reason to change it! Leave me some suggestions!