Friday, December 28, 2007

How does she do it?

This is what I do all day. Mostly anyway. I spend my day trying to clean up the house and all the usual stuff but every few minutes when Grace is out of my sight and being quiet, I have to find her to see what she's doing. This was about 60 seconds after the last time I had checked on her. What I would like to know is how did she get in that drawer without any of the others open? I'm assuming she stepped on what's next to the dresser but that's still quite a stretch for those little legs. Especially since that is not a very stable surface to boost herself off of. The point of putting her hearing stuff on the dresser was so she couldn't reach it. I suppose if I found a way to secure it to the ceiling she'd find a way up there too.

When I snapped the shot I was purposely trying to avoid getting that blue thing in the picture because I was embarrassed that I even own it but it's time to come clean. I made a purchase from an infomercial! This was a long thought out purchase. Several years probably. In fact, I don't even think the infomercial was still playing on TV when I bought it but I was so convinced that this was the solution to my fat thighs...in fact I'm still convinced it's the solution. I just need to actually use it. It is the Bun and Thigh Roller. Just saying the name...can't you see how you can just roll off the fat? Right. Anyway, I used it 2 days in a row sometime in the last month and it was about 2 years before that that I had last used it. I just can't bring myself to give it away since it's never really gotten a fair shake to prove it can do it. If I could just give it those 5 minutes a day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a climber! my nephew did that while we were visiting, and the dresser tipped over on top of him - luckily the TV landed on the bed!
You do have your hands full! I haven't seen you for ages!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck. I can't believe she got up there. I can only hope my Isabel isn't that smart. :)

Michelle S. said...

This is my favorite picture of the week, possibly the month! I love your little curly girly! Someday she will do other things that amaze you. She's just warming up.