Anyway, I straightened Grace's hair yesterday (as well as I could) and it turned out so cute that I had to take a picture of it. She looked like a different little girl!

Grace doesn't like cookies but she discovered that she really like sugar cookie dough while we were making her valentine cookies for her dance class last week. She polished off the mixer, quickly asked for more and grabbed for the bowl of dough.

Grace has learned that she can get to most anything if she can find the right thing to climb to get there. She has wanted to get in the johnny jump-up ever since she saw Lucas in it for the first time and after she got in the other day, decided there was nothing great about it and wanted out.

Here's some shots of Lucas, smiling as usual. The first one is right after he ate so he's still tinted a little orange and covered in drool and the 2nd one is right before his first haircut. He didn't have much to cut but it was starting to grow over his ears and you can kind of see how it would stick straight out on the right side sometimes so I just trimmed up the back and sides.

7 comments:
Have you ever seen the original Wallace and Grommit where they travel to the moon because it is made of cheese? If you haven't, let me know, we have a copy.
Gracie did look so cute, but I must say that I love her curls! You always want hair you don't have, and mine is as straight as a stick!
As for Lucas, what a sweet little boy! It is just so fun to be around that little guy! He is adorable.
You've got the cutest kids around!
I found your blog!!! I hope you don't mind if I drop by every now and then.
I love your kids. They are so cute.
Cute kids! I like Grace's hair straight and with the curls. She is a doll and could Lucas look any more like Buck? I don't think so...
I laughed so hard at your cheese story. I can relate to the tragedy of living in a household without cheese for a few LONG days. And, yummy raw hashbrowns just don't quite cut it, huh?
okay, so why didn't you put your own birthday on your list of honorees?
How was it? I hope it was good and that you didn't have to put up or take down flags.
I didn't have to do anything with flags but had to wait while Buck did. It was a really great birthday...best of all, I got a McSkillet and some cinnamon melts. Mmmmmm...
Post a Comment