Monday, February 11, 2008

the little girl

I don't have much to say today but wanted to share these pictures. Grace reads her book before nap time while I do my homework reading next to her bed. She falls asleep reading almost every afternoon and sometimes the book is on her face. (Yes, we are napping again...last I had mentioned a few months ago was that naps were over but they are back...bedtime is just 10:30 or 11.) As you can see, she likes to have all her comforts with her in bed. A drink, nemo, her snuggle blankets and stuffed animals.

This was a funny picture from the other day too. She insisted on wearing her snowboots and jumping with the umbrella. She was still in the mood to dance (we were at dance class earlier that morning) so we turned on some music and she jumped and danced on the tramp with her umbrella.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear that naps are back!
That is always a good thing! She looks so peaceful!:)

Bekah said...

I wish I could be a little kid again. Life was so much simplier and the simpliest things were so much fun!

Lauren B. said...

So cute...she looks like she has a lot of spunk in the second picture!
(By the way, how are your classes going?)