
Everybody's favorite Aunt Katie

Lucas ate the newspaper while his daddy read it...thus the mustache and filthy hands.


My little outdoors girl playing in the bushes and on the swing. We went outside to go on a walk and she ran immediately to the back yard. I dragged her to the front and when she saw we were going somewhere other than the driveway, she started running and didn't stop. Literally. She RAN around my parent's block twice. I would let her get ahead and then I had to run to catch her before she turned the corner out of sight. I guess she's training for her first marathon early or something. Twice around the block is a mile (according to Nana). I can't even run a mile but my 2 year old can. I need some of her energy just to keep up with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment