
I had to put away our Easter baskets because Grace kept strangling herself with them. These pictures were taken last week before the sickness began and there were happy times in our house. I'm planning to get them back out on Saturday for the Easter Bunny to fill them. I think he's bringing us Girl Scout cookies. Yum! Maybe some jelly beans too. Happy St. Patrick's day too. We totally forgot and Grace just happens to be wearing green pants but the rest of us are completely susceptible to pinches!
5 comments:
That's a cute picture of Grace. Why buy toys? Just get a couple of baskets or boxes and the kids go crazy! My boys favorite thing is the bubbles that come in boxes in the mail. They can pop them for hours!
Anyway, I love your idea of girl scout cookies in the baskets...especially Samoas. Maybe I'll have to make a basket for me.
I love that little Gracie girl! I have to tell you that I think you are so patient and kind with her! I just love to see you running down the isle at church after her. What a free spirit she is! I think we all want a little bit of what she has. Free spirit.
I like the new color scheme. It's very festive.
Thanks. I needed a change...I wanted something spring-ish.
You have the cutest kids. I am glad to see pictures of them. Hey I finally have a blog. It's friendsfamilyforever.blogspot.com I am still trying to learn how to do everything, but for now here I go.
Post a Comment