Monday, September 15, 2008

little princess



I really have nothing to say. I just wanted to put on these pictures of my kids because I thought Grace looked so cute in her new sparkly dress yesterday. She fought me about wearing it but once she got it on and felt how silky the material is, she loved it. It's a hand-me-down (we have such a great hook-up for them...thanks Ross and J if you're reading this!) and there are adorable gold sandals that match but they are unfortunately too big for her still. I tried having her wear them but her toes kept falling out of where they should be and they would be dangling around her ankle.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Aren't hand-me-downs just the best?! I love having a nephew just older than my boys.

Rachel Elison said...

You are right. She looks so cute! I must say so does Lucas. His smile is contagious. Cute kids!!!

Lauren B. said...

Grace and Lucas both look very sharp!