Wednesday, September 24, 2008

puppy love and a field trip

Yesterday, Grace got to play with our neighbor's puppy, George. She loves to be chased by anything and she really loves to get the puppies to chase her around the yard.

This little guy is so funny because if she lays down, he jumps on her like they are wrestling. She just laughs and laughs. I, of course, couldn't get a good shot of it but you can kind of see how he's on her legs as she's getting up here.

I love the look of pure joy she has here with George chasing after her.

After all the chasing, she carried him around for a while. Her face is painted because they talked about bunnies at school yesterday and made bunny ears too but they were ripped by the time she got home.

Today was her first preschool field trip to the pet store and she had lots of fun. She is looking at some (very expensive) puppies here.

Luke was expressing his desire to be lifted up to see the rodents above the puppies here. The rodent section (my term, not theirs) had everything from bunnies to rats/mice and even a chinchilla!

I wanted to take this cute little puppy home with us but didn't happen to have $800 on me.

Here is Grace with her cute little class. There are just the 4 of them in her class, but the whole preschool was on this trip.

3 comments:

Findlay Family said...

Hey, it's brienne (petersen)Findlay (now) I ran across your blog from Natalie's. Your fam is super cute..those pics of grace falling asleep in odd places is funny.

Rachel Elison said...

So I just typed a comment and clicked out before I saved it. Tired me. Okay so here it is again. I love the way kids get so excited by the little things. It is so adorable and we have such joy watching them. Also I love the field trip. They are also a lot of fun to see them in their school territory. Fun and lots of love!

Michelle S. said...

George is SOOO cute! How much fun it is to get to hang out with him!!