I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. Ours was wonderful. Here are a few pictures of Christmas morning and some other stuff too.

I thought Grace was so funny to have put up her feet while playing with her play-doh she got from a neighbor for Christmas.

Here is Christmas morning. Grace got this scooter which she loves. Lucas loves it too but its still a bit big for him.

Grace also got some new underpants with Lightning McQueen on them so she wanted to hang them from her scooter handle.

Ummm....I have learned my lesson to pull the plug on the tub as soon as we leave the bathroom. I came back to do it after getting the kids all dried off and dressed this morning and found someone who wasn't quite ready to get out....

This is kind of an old picture of Grace. They were reindeer at school one day a couple weeks ago and she was showing Daddy her antlers. I just thought the picture captured such a funny face.
2 comments:
Those are wonderful pictures!! A picture is definitely worth a thousand words the way you take them. Thanks for sharing them. It always brings me joy to see how adoradble and clever your kids are.
Man your kids are great! When I say great I mean: beautiful, funny, darling, and so much like their parents. Glad you had a Merry holiday, and thanks for the card! Lots of love!
Post a Comment