Lucas wanted nothing to do with the strange bearded man and was reluctant to even take his treat from him.
This picture was about 5 minutes after the one on his lap. There were no other kids coming to see Santa so Grace took advantage and monopolized all his attention. She showed him the candy cane and danced and jumped around in front of him for the rest of the 15 minutes he had left before leaving.
I started taping her when she was jingling the bells on his belt but the video here is even funnier, I think anyway.I wish I had had my camera with me still when Santa had to go. She was CRYING!!! She had lost her best friend ever! She even tried to follow him out of the building but I had held her long enough that his trail was cold!
She just woke up so I guess it's time for breakfast and off to church in an hour where I'm sure she will be searching for her friend Santa the whole time. I guess she's just going to have to be satisfied with her friend Teagan, the witch.
2 comments:
Yes, I hope I satisfied her curiosity.
That is soo cute! She is one smart cookie to make such good friends with Santa. I'm sure he'll remember her when he is packing up all the presents!
Post a Comment