Friday, December 5, 2008

a little different than last time...

Okay. I've been tagged by Jo to name 7 random things about myself...last time it was only 6 and they were to be "quirky" things so I consider this a different tag.

Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger (Jolinn) and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here I go....

1. I cut my own hair. I used to color it too but I got too lazy to do that anymore. Besides, my friend, Sexy Amanda (as she is identified at our house) does a much better job than I ever did on myself. (She also checks my haircut to make sure I got it right.)

2. I love getting mail. Email is great, but nothing beats a good old hand-written letter. And packages? Who doesn't like getting a package?

3. I enjoy assembling things and I'm actually pretty good at it. It's kind of like putting a puzzle together (which I also enjoy doing). I'm most proud that I assembled (and installed 2 of the 3 alone) the ceiling fans we put in our house this summer. My dad helped me do the one in the living room and then I did the other 2 by myself. Basically anything in this house that "required assembly", I've put together. I love it.

4. When telling a story, I tend to divert from the main point to put in a lot of little details I feel clarify what I'm saying. My stories end up much longer than they need to be sometimes.

5. I love the smell of yellow cake. I just baked one for our ward party tomorrow and my house smells so good! I really love eating yellow cake mix too. I make apple crisp sometimes just for the yellow cake on top. Yum!

6. Poor spelling and grammar drives me crazy.

7. Sometimes I stay up late just to be by myself for a little while. I usually regret it in the morning.

I am going to tag: Anna J., Abbie W., Jamie C., Stacy E., Rachel D. and Rachel E.

No comments: