Friday, January 23, 2009

out my window...

I've been sitting here getting more and more annoyed listening to Grace jump around and NOT take a nap this afternoon when I looked out my window and saw this:

The snow is gone! The rain today melted the rest of it (atleast in our yard) and it happens to be sunny right now. It looks like you could walk outside without a jacket and be fine. I am SO looking forward to spring!
I actually prefer when Grace doesn't take a nap except I am doing hair this afternoon and it's always better to have no children disrupting. It's just one of my babysitter's though so I'm sure she won't mind. However, I cannot figure out how Grace is still awake anyway since she had a long nap yesterday, causing her to be up until 12:30 last night, which is not unusual except that she was up at 7 this morning which is not normal. She usually sleeps in when she's up that late. So, oh well, if she doesn't fall asleep atleast she'll go down at a normal time tonight. I will, however, be very annoyed if she wakes Lucas up early from his nap with all the noise she is making!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I can always tell when spring is coming when the crocus flowers pop out of the ground and start to bloom. That sight makes me happy.