I'm running a 5k in May and am inviting everyone to do it too. All the proceeds benefit the Association for Deaf Children AND you get a t-shirt! T-shirts are always fun, right? Last year we also got a bunch of SWAG from local businesses and they had loads of fresh fruit, water and snacks at the finish line. You can visit their website for more info.
http://www.signsonthetrail.com/
Even if you don't want to run, Rachel Coleman from Signing Time will be there entertaining so bring your kids to see her!
3 comments:
Wow that's awesome!
Awesome! Good luck. See if Lauren is back in town. She will run...even if it is in Nikes.
Manda, Lauren already told me she'll be in town that weekend and she is considering running. Buck is a Nike person too. Don't hate me, but I've recently been won over as an Asics wearer. My friend hooked me up with a free pair and I love them for running. I also have a favorite pair of Adidas that are the lightest shoes I have ever owned...probably lighter than my flip flops, but for absorbing the impact of running, I have turned Asics... I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship :)
Post a Comment