Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good deal....

I just got back from a traumatic trip to Costco...traumatic for Lucas as he swan dove out of the cart right on his head. I always joke that he has a Homer Simpson head and I am so glad for it in this instance! He was so tough about it and didn't even cry that hard. He's got yet another goose egg to add to his history. I didn't have to fight with him to sit up front in the seat the rest of the shopping trip.
ANYWAY... The reason I was posting this was because at the Murray Costco (I don't know about the others) there is someone selling pettiskirts for $19.99. They were the cutest I have seen for that price. I still maintain that the ones you can get off Barefoot Creations are flouncier, fluffier, and princessier but, for the price, these ones are pretty cute.

No comments: