It has been a long time since I took driver's ed. I may be wrong on this rule. I am (and always have been) of the opinion that when you are in a lane that merges in to another lane, it is your job to fit in the best you can. Not to come flying up the side, wait until the last possible moment and nearly side-swipe the car in the lane being merged upon. You can see me a lot better than I can see you when you're coming from behind me so either go fast enough to pass me or get in line behind. Just sayin'.
I took my parents to the airport yesterday morning and thought I was going to die at least 3 times from merging jerks. SOOO glad I do not have a morning commute anymore. I forgot how stupid people are on their way to work!
1 comment:
I hate my morning commute. I feel like I am super stressed with the day, before I have even sat down to work.
Post a Comment