Tuesday, December 11, 2007

now to find some frames...





John took some pictures of my kids on Saturday and they turned out so cute that I had to share some here. The trick was getting Grace to participate! She did pretty good though. I think I'm starting to get her to smile on command when there's a camera around. She knows that she can see herself on the camera though so she mostly ends up walking towards you before you can snap the picture so she can grab at the camera.








Thank goodness for binkis because Lucas was sooo mad right here. Grace was busy covering her eyes and saying, "boo!"

This is a classic look from Grace and I'm so glad it's been caught on camera!





4 comments:

Bekah said...

I think they all turned out great and it was fun to spend time with you guys on a snowy morning. :)

Lauren B. said...

Kim,
Those are the cutest pictures. They turned out great!!

You have very cute kiddo's.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so fun and so cute! They seem to really show a lot of the personality of your adorable kids. John did a good job with taking the pictures too. Yeah! I can't wait to frame them as well!

Unknown said...

those are ADORABLE pictures!!! I can't believe Gracie has outgrown naps - poor you!!!!:)