Wednesday, February 6, 2008

stray cat strut

I have typically not minded our little stray cat friends that seems to enjoy our crawl space until lately. It seems like when they are around, there are no rodents making any appearances in our house which is good because it's gross when we have to poison them....Sam, you know what I mean...garage...Gracie squeaking on the horse...bring back memories?? Sick! Anyway, as of late, our little feline friends have been howling under our house. I don't always mind except when it's 3:30 a.m. and I wake up thinking my children are crying. I don't know what kind of a party they are having down their either--some kind of fight club I guess-- because they bang into our heating ducts so loudly. That wakes us up too. It sounds like our house is haunted. Oh, well, we are rodent free for now. I guess if the situation gets too out of hand we can just call Jake R. (ha, ha. Heather, tell him I said so).

4 comments:

Jo Meier said...

I just love you read your blog. It always makes me lauch. Anyway, so the 16th for dinner then? Isn't that your birthday weekend too? I can't remember... anyway, can you be in charge of making the reservations? That would be super! Anyway, hope you're doing good. Let me know if anything changes for that weekend.

Jo Meier said...

I meant to say... I love "TO" read your blog. However I do Love you, Kim!! :) And the other word would be "laugh" in case you were wondering. Hhhmmm maybe I should "proof" read my comments before sending them?

Kim C. said...

16th is good. I'll make reservations for 7?
My brain skipped right past the missing "to" and I knew what you meant by "lauch". I have typos on my posts that I have to go back and change all the time. I think my brain moves faster than my fingers (i guess it really should anyway) but maybe it's moving too fast for them.

Michelle S. said...

The cat thing can be pretty annoying. I think that I can say without much hesitation that it probally is NOT a fight club, although that does bring funny mental images to mind. I think it is more of a Let's make kittens club. I don't think it is very exclusive.